Terms and Conditions
Welcome to KhalsaRishtai.com (herein referred to as KR).
KR and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. On your visit or signing up at KR, you consciously accept the terms and conditions as set out herein below. In addition, when you use or visit any current or future KR service or any business affiliated with KR, whether or not included in the KR Website, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. Please read the various services provided by KR before making any payment in respect of any service.
The Users availing services from KR shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions hereof and this agreement shall govern the relationship between you and KR and all transactions or services by, with or in connection with KR for all purposes, and shall be unconditionally binding between the parties without any reservation. All rights, privileges, obligations and liabilities of you and/or KR with respect to any transactions or services by, with or in connection with KR for all purposes shall be governed by this agreement. The terms and conditions may be changed and/or altered by KR from time to time at its sole discretion.
KR shall act on the basis of the information that may be submitted by you, believing the same to be true and accurate even if the information is provided during the registration by your family, friends, relatives on your behalf under your express consent. KR is under no obligation to verify the accuracy or genuineness of the information submitted by you.
If at any time KR, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that You are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, KR hereby reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and/or your right to use the services of KR without any refund of any monies paid to KR.
2. 1. You hereby expressly solicit and invite Khalsa Rishtai owned and operated by KR and/or its authorised personnel to communicate to you through any telecom resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by KR and to assist, aid or support you in availing the said services of KR.
2. 2. If at any time, you wish to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from KR, you may by email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the same to KR and/or its authorised personnel regarding such discontinuance and You hereby agree that, unless expressly communicated to You about discontinuing communications from KR to KR and/or its authorised personnel, it will be deemed to be that you want to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from KR.
2. 3. You are representing that you or the phone number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and/or you have already changed your registration suitably.
2. 4. Further and in any event, you do hereby also unconditionally agree and undertake that this invitation and solicitation shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb ("DND Register")/ National Customer Preference Register ("NCPR"). Without prejudice to the aforesaid and in any event, by expressly inviting and soliciting the services from KR, you also unconditionally agree that your rights under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 or any subsequent amendments thereto or under NCPR, are kept in abeyance or remain extinguished till you expressly communicate for discontinuation of relationship.
2. 5. You also unconditionally agree to indemnify KR against all losses, damages, penalties, costs or consequences whether direct or indirect, that may arise out of any breach or violation of the aforesaid representation, commitment and undertaking.
2. 6. When you visit KR or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
KR is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. KR does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner and you are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information. The linked sites are not under the control of KR and KR is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
All contents included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of KR or its content suppliers and protected by British and International copyright laws. The compilation of all contents on this site is the exclusive property of KR and protected by British and International copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of KR or its software suppliers and protected by British and International copyright laws.